Are you looking for an opportunity to make a real difference in your next role?
At Osho, our purpose is to radically accelerate the clean-energy revolution - starting with smarter, safer, and more efficient homes. We’re focused on improving experiences for people through the application of technology, data, and a deep understanding of human behaviour.
Why? As a society, we need to decarbonise and accelerate the transition to alternative energy sources. Existing solutions are expensive and disparate, with limited functionality.
Osho is driven by purpose, real innovation, and ambition. We have a talented team spread across New Zealand, with a creative space by the beach in Takapuna, and a Design Lab in Christchurch where our physical products come to life.
We closed a $12m capital raise late last year, so we're well funded and ready to grow. Our team is smart, curious and has some big goals - so if you’re interested in joining a fast-growing and startup that is design-led and puts people at its core, then we’d love to hear from you!
This is your chance to join something special early, and contribute to making a very real impact.
We're also currently in stealth mode, so check out our website and we'll share more with you during the recruitment process 😁
As our digital team is rapidly growing, we are now looking for an experienced Mobile Engineer to help us build our mobile capabilities and launch our digital experience to market!
If you are a Mobile Engineer with a passion for designing and developing complex mobile solutions and have a strong technical understanding of current mobile technologies and concepts in order to make independent and informed decisions for client projects then apply below!
Some of the things that you might be involved in include:
- Work closely with Product and Design to define product features
- Working closely with QA Engineers for testing and deployments
- Developing new features
- Maintaining and improving app CI/CD pipeline
- Automating app deployment and publication process
We think you’ll be a fit for this role if:
- You have 4+ years of software engineering experience
- You are proficient in mobile development (either/or Flutter, React Native, iOS, or Android.)
- Have experience with Source control such as git
- Have in-depth knowledge of the apps release cycle
- Have great communication skills for a highly collaborative software development process
- Have a personal commitment to continuous learning and improving
- Have the ability to get things done both in a team and as an individual
- You know that great products are a combination of design, code and a dash of love. We value UI and design as highly as we do core 'to the metal' coding - we believe that one needs the other to create wonder in people’s lives, and that's exactly what we do.
- A competitive salary and employee share scheme (ESOP)
- A remote-first culture - work from home or come into the office, it's totally up to you
- Great new headphones when you join
- Flexible hours - we focus on effort and outcomes, so adjust your hours around your children, hobbies, or other commitments
- A schedule of fun team events throughout the year (ziplining, knife throwing, lawn games, what's next?)
- Office dogs
- Unlimited annual leave so that you can take the time that you need to re-energise
- Newly-refurbished offices in Auckland (by the beach) and Christchurch (by the park)
- The opportunity to learn and develop from some of the best and brightest minds in the industry!
We’d love to hear from you! No need to submit a cover letter - just click 'apply' to answer a few short questions of ours (we find this gives us more insight) and attach your CV.
If you have any questions about the role, fire them over to Beth at email@example.com