Are you looking for an opportunity to make a real difference in your next role?
At Osho, our purpose is to radically accelerate the clean-energy revolution - starting with smarter, safer, and more efficient homes. We’re focused on improving experiences for people through the application of technology, data, and a deep understanding of human behaviour.
Why? As a society, we need to decarbonise and accelerate the transition to alternative energy sources. Existing solutions are expensive and disparate, with limited functionality.
We closed a $12m capital raise late 2021, so we're well funded and ready to grow. Our team is smart, curious and has some big goals - so if you’re interested in joining a fast-growing and startup that is design-led and puts people at its core, then we’d love to hear from you!
This is your chance to join something special early, and contribute to making a very real impact.
We're also currently in stealth mode, so check out our website and we'll share more with you during the recruitment process 😁
As we continue to grow, we have some new opportunities across our Compliance Team. We have an exciting role for a Compliance Test Engineer to continue to support our compliance efforts in our Christchurch Electrical Lab on a contracting basis.
Some of the things that you might be involved in include:
- Performing compliance testing activities in an accredited electrical lab
- Completing tests precisely to test specifications
- Working safely with high voltages and currents
- Creation of test reports
- Reading standards for understanding on test methods and techniques
We think you’ll be a fit for this role if you have:
- Testing experience in an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratory, ideally in electrical testing.
- Previously demonstrated rigour in following compliance process
- Safely worked in a 230V lab environment.
- Direct experience testing with IEC 61009-1, IEC 61439 series, IEC 60947 series, or similar.
If do not have all of the above but have a strong background in electrical testing, or electrical product testing (e.g. drop tests, penetration tests, flammability tests, environmental protection testing, end of line testing experience, etc), then we still want to hear from you!
We’d love to hear from you! No need to submit a cover letter - just click 'apply' to answer a few short questions of ours (we find this gives us more insight) and attach your CV.
If you have any questions about the role, email Steph at email@example.com. If you intend to apply, then please do so via our website.